Znak sudby (Engl.: Signpost to Destiny) - russische Original...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Znak sudby (Engl.: Signpost to Destiny) - russische Original...

Znak sudby (Engl.: Signpost to Destiny) - russische Original...
      [IMG:https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41MjNNkLDNL._SL160_.jpg]

(Hier gehts direkt zum Artikel)

Beschreibung vom Verkäufer auf Amazon:
      ------ENG------Many myths, stories and traditions are associated with the lime tree, going back to the Middle Ages, Celtic times and as far back as Ancient Greece. In Russia, the story goes, that on discovering his lover's infidelity, landowner Pavel Kazantsev was so heartbroken that he could not forgive Anastasia's disloyalty and buried her alive. He planted a lime tree to mark the spot where she lay, and years later villagers still go to the tree to ask Anastasia for help, particularly in affairs of the heart. Marina is the wife of a successful businessman also coincidentally called Pavel Kazantsev. One day, after a family quarrel, Pavel takes Marina to their country house where she discovers that Oleg has a lover - Anastasia. Marina soon learns about the legend of Anastasia's tree from the local villagers. The coincidence with names is disturbing, but a worse discovery is still to come... ------RUS------ Marina - zhena preuspevayuschego biznesmena Olega Kazantseva. Posle semejnoj ssory muzh otvozit Marinu na dachu. Vskore ona sluchajno uznaet, chto u Olega est lyubovnitsa - Nastya. A ot mestnyh zhitelej Marina slyshit starinnoe predanie o Nastinoj lipe... Mnogo-mnogo let nazad pomeschik Oleg Kazantsev ne smog prostit svoej zhene Naste izmenu i zakopal ee zazhivo v zemlyu. Na meste prestupleniya on posadil lipu. Lipa vyrosla, ee srubili. No vozle etogo mesta derevenskie zhiteli ne raz videli prizrak neschastnoj devushki, i u nih dazhe poyavilsya obychaj: v tyazhelyh situatsiyah hodit k lipe i prosit Nastyu o pomoschi... Marinu porazhaet sovpadenie imen, situatsij, no samye strashnye otkrytiya ee zhdut vperedi...

Weiterlesen…
      PS. Meine Beiträge und Nachrichten werden automatisch vom System generiert, daher kann ich auch keine Nachrichten empfangen. Die angebotenen Artikel stammen von eBay Mitgliedern.